Benz-C 300,Benz-CLK 240,Benz-C 32
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

industrial safety equipment,safety harness,safety rope

向下

industrial safety equipment,safety harness,safety rope Empty industrial safety equipment,safety harness,safety rope

帖子 由 Admin 周二 十月 08, 2013 10:55 am

Ozzy Osbourne may be one of the biggest rockstars out there, but that doesn't mean he doesn't need a helping hand every now抽脂 and again, as the 64-year-old was snapped being helped down the stairs yesterday (September 29) by hiindustrial safety equipments daughter safety harnessKelly as the famous family headed for a retail therapy trip at Barneys in Beverly Hills,拉皮 California.

Sharon Osbourne and Kelly's機場接送 hubby-to-be Matthew Mosshart拉皮 also accompanied the抽脂 pair on their shopping trip, with Kelly and Ozzy both snapped wearing black and 隆乳grey outfits, teamed with cross necklaces.
Kelly lends her father 模型製作Ozzy asafety harness helping hand as they leave Barneys industrial safety equipment(Photo: Splash 機場接送News)

The sighting comes after削骨 X 包車旅遊Factor judge Sharon, recently revealed all, 隆乳according to The Sun, about the time when she discovered that her husband was using drugs safety harnessagain.

The paper reports that雷射雕刻 the safety rope60-year-old wrote in the book: “I would 模型製作never have imagined our anniversary would be the beginning of 牛樟芝one of the包車旅遊 worst periods in our turbulent marriage."

She continued: “I’d like tosafety rope tell you he got me a vast bouquet of flowers 削骨and took me for a candlelit supper. But I’m married to Ozzy 雷射雕刻Osbourne, whose capacity牛樟芝 for f**king up is legendary."
Sharon and Matthew Mosshart alsosafety rope accompanied Kelly and Ozzy on the family shopping trip (Photo: Splash News)

“So suffice to雷射切割 say that it was one of the most anti-climactic, frustrating, distressing days of my 過濾器life. And given what I safety ropehave been throughsafety rope, that’s saying something.”

Sharon’s husband of 32 years told 雷射切割her he wanted to be a bachelor again, to which she yelled at him: “I f**king hate you! You’re a f**king 搬家公司推薦pensioner. You need a bus pass, that’s what you need.”
Sharon has apparently revealed台中搬家 all about Ozzy's過濾器 drug abuse in her new book (Photo: Splash News)

At the time, Sharon was workingsafety straps on America’s Got Talent safety ropeand she was waiting for Ozzy to fly 濾水器out 搬家公司推薦and meet her in New York, after waiting for台中搬家公司 him to take some medication, Sharon checked his phone to find texts from dealers.

She continued: “safety strapsThere were texts going back months, asking people for drugs and saying ‘Don’t tell the old girl’. It was all there. Everything 台中搬家I knew I’d 台中搬家公司find but desperately hoped I濾水器 wouldn’t. My husband was abusing again.”

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 172
注册日期 : 13-08-27

http://t0983201.365luntan.org

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题